Titles: Marketing Officer
Working Hours: Full-Time Position
Start Date & Report to:
Report to General Manager (GM)
It is a
Purpose of the Role:
Under the direct support of General Manager, the position is one of the key position of MedCREATE to overview the marketing of MedCREATE marketing plan and partnership.
It is is a full-time role responsible to join the team for day to day operation and communication with clients to meet the set strategies and targets. Under the support of GM, the role will be also responsible to represent MedCREATE in public and all business functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message.
• Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
• Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
• Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
• Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
• Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
• Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
• Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Qualification and competencies • Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
• Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
• Strong and confident communicator.
• Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
• Design skills including graphics and web design.
• Equip with professionalism, friendly and honesty
• Equipe with interpersonal skill and committing in working in the challenging environment
• Be a lead of team work spirit and willing to learn new skills
• Competent in English both writing and speaking
How to Apply:
For interested candidate, please submit CV and Cover Letter to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and the CV will not be returned.
Dateline of submission: June 30, 2019